Who We Are:
Fareportal is a travel technology company powering a next-generation travel concierge service. Utilizing its innovative technology and company owned and operated global contact centres, Fareportal has built strong industry partnerships providing customers access to over 500 airlines, a million lodgings, and hundreds of car rental companies around the globe. With a portfolio of consumer travel brands including CheapOair and OneTravel, Fareportal enables consumers to book-online, on mobile apps for iOS and Android, by phone, or live chat. Fareportal provides its airline partners with access to a broad customer base that books high-yielding international travel and add-on ancillaries.
- Fareportal is the number 1 privately held online travel company in flight volume.
- Fareportal partners with over 500 airlines, 1 million lodgings, and hundreds of car rental companies worldwide.
- 2019 annual sales exceeded $5 billion.
- Fareportal sees over 150 million unique visitors annually to our desktop and mobile sites.
- Fareportal, with its global workforce of over 2,600 employees, is strategically positioned with 9 offices in 6 countries and headquartered in New York City.
Manage the teams – OQC/Incentive Management and related Audit process.
- Ensure timely audits of Areas defined related to Contact center
- Performance management for contact centres/Operations teams
- Timely and accurate incentive Payouts as per the SLA defined
- Review performance dashboards for contact centre and design Efficient and effective Incentive plans in line to Org goals
- Involve actively in automation of process to increase the Output, improve process ,as well as decrease scope of manual error
- Continuously brainstorm and come up with strategy and project leading to reduction in cpt through efficiency, loss prevention and cost control and increase in RPT through revenue generation ideas
- Align ,supervise & monitor work allocation within the team in a manner that is clear and concise ensuring high quality, accurate, and efficient results
- Ensures adherence at all times to all applicable departments , professional standards & SLA defined
- Identifies and communicates issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to business and risk
- Measure customer- Internal/External satisfaction and improve services;
- Analyze the process and design systems & procedures for identifying leakages & achieving process excellence
- Take up issues with respective departments for timely resolution
- Preparing productivity reports and periodical Dashboards and appraising the Management on regular basis on KPi and KRA performance
- Ensure the team members are motivated at all times and achieve the individual and team goals.
- To ensure that team members maintain discipline on floor, punctuality, sound & healthy relations with each other.
- Keep a watch on the breaks & absenteeism.
- Appraise training needs and development for the team
- CA/MBA Finance with more than 7 Years of Exp
- Experience in Service industry
- Skills – Revenue management ,Internal Audit , Performance management & strong FP & A Skills
- Team management experience