Location: Gurgaon, India
Who We Are:
Fareportal is a travel technology company powering a next-generation travel concierge service. Utilizing its innovative technology and company owned and operated global contact centres, Fareportal has built strong industry partnerships providing customers access to over 500 airlines, a million lodgings, and hundreds of car rental companies around the globe. With a portfolio of consumer travel brands including CheapOair and OneTravel, Fareportal enables consumers to book-online, on mobile apps for iOS and Android, by phone, or live chat. Fareportal provides its airline partners with access to a broad customer base that books high-yielding international travel and add-on ancillaries.
- Fareportal is the number 1 privately held online travel company in flight volume.
- Fareportal partners with over 500 airlines, 1 million lodgings, and hundreds of car rental companies worldwide.
- 2019 annual sales exceeded $5 billion.
- Fareportal sees over 150 million unique visitors annually to our desktop and mobile sites.
- Fareportal, with its global workforce of over 2,600 employees, is strategically positioned with 9 offices in 6 countries and headquartered in New York City.
- Work directly with Business users to implement D365 F&O Finance & Accounting processes, including but not limited to: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management, Credit and collections, Budgeting & Fixed Assets
- Work collaboratively with other functional & technical project team members to ensure successful & timely implementation
- Actively drive requirements gathering, analysis, design, implementation & testing phases of the D365 Finance module suite.
- MBA/M.Com/CA or any other equivalent graduation from a reputed university with good communication skills.
- Must have 6 years of minimum experience.
- Must have implemented minimum 3 end to end Dynamics AX or D365 Finance projects.
- Must have a solid finance back-ground.
- Must demonstrate knowledge and experience in ERP implementation principles, practices and methodologies
- Must have experience and strong working knowledge across all MS Dynamics D365 F&O Finance-related modules including Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, Credit and collections, General ledger, Budgeting and Fixed assets.
- Experience in Travel domain is preferred.
- Must have strong data analysis skills.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Fareportal reserves the right to change the job duties, responsibilities, expectations or requirements posted here at any time at the Company’s sole discretion, with or without notice.