Fareportal is a travel technology company powering a next-generation travel concierge service. Utilizing its innovative technology and company owned and operated global contact centers, Fareportal has built strong industry partnerships providing customers access to over 600 airlines, a million lodgings, and hundreds of car rental companies around the globe. With a portfolio of consumer travel brands including CheapOair and OneTravel, Fareportal enables consumers to book-online, on mobile apps for iOS and Android, by phone, or live chat. Fareportal provides its airline partners with access to a broad customer base that books high-yielding international travel and add-on ancillaries.
Fareportal is one of the leading sellers of airline tickets in the United States. We are a progressive company that leverages technology and expertise to deliver optimal solutions for our suppliers, customers, and partners.
- Fareportal is the number 1 privately held online travel company in flight volume.
- Fareportal partners with over 600 airlines, 1 million lodgings, and hundreds of car rental companies worldwide.
- 2019 annual sales exceeded $5 billion.
- Fareportal sees over 150 million unique visitors annually to our desktop and mobile sites.
Fareportal, with its global workforce of over 2,600 employees, is strategically positioned with 9 offices in 6 countries and headquartered in New York City.
- Ensure all AP processes are in place and working effectively including Accounting, Reporting &
Month end closing.
- Verification & review of all accounting entries to ensure correct accounting.
- Approving & posting of all vendor invoices and month end entries on time in ERP.
- Ensure timely and accurate payment of all vendor invoices.
- Finalization of Monthly P&L & BS.
- Managing various entity level month end / year end schedules.
- Managing and providing all Audit related requirements on time.
- Timely Collaboration with FPNA and helping them with required information/data.
- Interact with various stakeholders to set required process.
- ERP Exposure (preferred Microsoft dynamics).
- Managing various monthly and adhoc MIS requirement by management.
Required Qualifications & Skills
• CA / CA inter/ CMA / MBA / M.Com
• Good knowledge of accounting, internal controls & analysis
• Good communication skills (written and spoken)
• Good knowledge of MS office (Excel/word/power point)
• Positive Attitude
• Multi Tasking
• Team player
• BPO/ITES preferred