Fareportal is a travel technology company powering a next-generation travel concierge service. Utilizing its innovative technology and company owned and operated global contact centers, Fareportal has built strong industry partnerships providing customers access to over 600 airlines, a million lodgings, and hundreds of car rental companies around the globe. With a portfolio of consumer travel brands including CheapOair and OneTravel, Fareportal enables consumers to book-online, on mobile apps for iOS and Android, by phone, or live chat. Fareportal provides its airline partners with access to a broad customer base that books high-yielding international travel and add-on ancillaries.
Fareportal is one of the leading sellers of airline tickets in the United States. We are a progressive company that leverages technology and expertise to deliver optimal solutions for our suppliers, customers, and partners.
· Fareportal is the number 1 privately held online travel company in flight volume.
· Fareportal partners with over 600 airlines, 1 million lodgings, and hundreds of car rental companies worldwide.
· 2019 annual sales exceeded $5 billion.
· Fareportal sees over 150 million unique visitors annually to our desktop and mobile sites.
Fareportal, with its global workforce of over 2,600 employees, is strategically positioned with 9 offices in 6 countries and headquartered in New York City.
· Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for the business.
· Defining risk factors and appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made
· Impact on revenue due to fee grid change
· Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirement
· Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies
· Effectively communicate insights and plans to cross functional team and management
· Collaborating with users and stakeholders
· Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects/ initiatives
· Strategy Analysis
· Review POA to meet budget numbers/ Operations KPIs
· Monthly & Quarterly business review dashboards / presentations
Required Qualifications and Skills
· Any Graduation
· Strong Analytical skills – has ability to ask right questions, analyze data, draws conclusion by making appropriate assumptions
· Understanding of financial & marketing reports is a must
· Experience with reporting & like Data Visualization tools such as Quick Sight / Tableau / Power BI or other BI packages
· Advanced ability to draw insights from data and clearly communicate them to the stakeholders and senior management as required
· Be self-driven and show ability to deliver on ambiguous projects with incomplete or complex data
· An ability and interest in working in a fast-paced, ambiguous, and rapidly changing environment
· Solid communication skills and team player
· Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize workload
· Minimum 7 years of experience in a business analyst role
· Travel /Telecom /Contact center industry experience is preferred