Fareportal is a travel technology company powering a next-generation travel concierge service. Utilizing its innovative technology and company owned and operated global contact centers, Fareportal has built strong industry partnerships providing customers access to over 600 airlines, a million lodgings, and hundreds of car rental companies around the globe. With a portfolio of consumer travel brands including CheapOair and OneTravel, Fareportal enables consumers to book-online, on mobile apps for iOS and Android, by phone, or live chat. Fareportal provides its airline partners with access to a broad customer base that books high-yielding international travel and add-on ancillaries.
Fareportal is one of the leading sellers of airline tickets in the United States. We are a progressive company that leverages technology and expertise to deliver optimal solutions for our suppliers, customers, and partners.
- Fareportal is the number 1 privately held online travel company in flight volume.
- Fareportal partners with over 600 airlines, 1 million lodgings, and hundreds of car rental companies worldwide.
- 2019 annual sales exceeded $5 billion.
- Fareportal sees over 150 million unique visitors annually to our desktop and mobile sites.
Fareportal, with its global workforce of over 2,600 employees, is strategically positioned with 9 offices in 6 countries and headquartered in New York City.
We are seeking a .NET Senior Software Engineer who will manage project goals, contribute to product strategy and help define best practices. The right candidate will join a self-sufficient offshore team responsible for developing and maintaining components of a complex proprietary e-commerce platform that drives the air travel industry. The right candidate will also have opportunities to collaborate with teams in NY and other locations around the world.
* Design develop and support cutting edge, rock solid technology products.
* Develop and deliver high quality, clean and maintainable code.
* Develop applications with strong requirements of High Load and Scalability.
* Collaborate with business teams to understand objectives.
4+ years of experience designing and implementing applications using an OOP language.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Minimum 4 years of experience of .Net programming and systems design.
- Attention to detail and a passion for producing high quality software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong hands on development experience in .Net framework.
- Experience in C# / .Net Framework using Visual Studio.
- Exposure in Web API, ASP.NET MVC, Reactjs, .net Core, Angular.
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server.
- Understanding and practical usage of software development principles (i.e SOLID, DRY, YAGNI, KISS etc.).
* Ability to work effectively and independently with minimal supervision.
* Ability to work within a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
* Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
* Eager to learn new technology stack.