Location : Gurgaon
Department : Q-Check
Team : Schedule Change
Fareportal is a travel technology company powering a next-generation travel concierge service. Utilizing its innovative technology and company owned and operated global contact centers, Fareportal has built strong industry partnerships providing customers access to over 600 airlines, a million lodgings, and hundreds of car rental companies around the globe. With a portfolio of consumer travel brands including CheapOair and OneTravel, Fareportal enables consumers to book-online, on mobile apps for iOS and Android, by phone, or live chat. Fareportal provides its airline partners with access to a broad customer base that books high-yielding international travel and add-on ancillaries.
Fareportal is one of the leading sellers of airline tickets in the United States. We are a progressive company that leverages technology and expertise to deliver optimal solutions for our suppliers, customers, and partners.
- Fareportal is the number 1 privately held online travel company in flight volume.
- Fareportal partners with over 600 airlines, 1 million lodgings, and hundreds of car rental companies worldwide.
- 2019 annual sales exceeded $5 billion.
- Fareportal sees over 150 million unique visitors annually to our desktop and mobile sites.
Fareportal, with its global workforce of over 2,600 employees, is strategically positioned with 9 offices in 6 countries and headquartered in New York City.
- 100% ownership of unresolved SC to be refunded with the help of BART/Airlines/SRT/Agents
- Send communication to customers on all cases where refund has been processed
- Follow airline permitted methods to complete refund activity
- Follow-up with airlines by phone/email to close refunds
- Monitor productivity and schedule adherence of the agents assigned
- Timely close all cases which have dependency on Airlines/SRT
- Submit all files to airlines/SRT on or before the deadline
- Audit transactions to ensure sanity
- Get coupon and CB validation done before submitting file for refund
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills, including strong verbal, written communication skills and excellent team handling skills
- Designing ways to implement new and improve existing processes
- Bachelor’s degree in any stream or any professional qualification in Travels
- Minimum of 5 years in travel industry experience and 7+ experience overall
- Between 2-4 years of experience in a Team Leader or similar role
- Must be open to work in a 24/7 environment
- Must be proficient on one of the two GDS (Amadeus/Sabre)
- Must be Proficient in MS Office Tools
- Weekly review of all refund eligible files with HOD