Role: Sr. Software Engineer – .Net
Fareportal is a travel technology company powering a next-generation travel concierge service. Utilizing its innovative technology and company owned and operated global contact centers, Fareportal has built strong industry partnerships providing customers access to over 600 airlines, a million lodgings, and hundreds of car rental companies around the globe. With a portfolio of consumer travel brands including CheapOair and OneTravel, Fareportal enables consumers to book-online, on mobile apps for iOS and Android, by phone, or live chat. Fareportal provides its airline partners with access to a broad customer base that books high-yielding international travel and add-on ancillaries.
Fareportal is one of the leading sellers of airline tickets in the United States. We are a progressive company that leverages technology and expertise to deliver optimal solutions for our suppliers, customers, and partners.
- Fareportal is the number 1 privately held online travel company in flight volume.
- Fareportal partners with over 600 airlines, 1 million lodgings, and hundreds of car rental companies worldwide.
- 2019 annual sales exceeded $5 billion.
- Fareportal sees over 150 million unique visitors annually to our desktop and mobile sites.
Fareportal, with its global workforce of over 2,600 employees, is strategically positioned with 9 offices in 6 countries and headquartered in New York City.
We are seeking a .NET Senior Software Engineer who will manage project goals, contribute to product strategy and help define best practices. The right candidate will join a self-sufficient offshore team responsible for developing and maintaining components of a complex proprietary e-commerce platform that drives the air travel industry. The right candidate will also have opportunities to collaborate with teams in NY and other locations around the world.
- B.E./ Btech(Computer Science/ Information Technology) with Minimum 4 years of experience of .Net programming and systems design.
- Strong hands on development experience in C#/ .Net framework, Web API, ASP.NET MVC, , .net Core, Microservices.
- Experience with Angular or Reactjs.
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server.
- Understanding and practical usage of software development principles (i.e SOLID, DRY, YAGNI, KISS etc.).
- Experience with Azure Devops, containerization (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience with NoSQL Databases.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Fareportal reserves the right to change the job duties, responsibilities, expectations or requirements posted here at any time at the Companys sole discretion, with or without notice.