CheapOair Launches “Crazy in Love” YouTube Contest
NEW YORK, January 17, 2011
CheapOair is playing cupid and giving away a free trip to Fiji to the couple who submits the most creative video demonstrating how “Crazy in Love” they are. All lovebirds are asked to send in a 30 second video that answers the question “What makes you and your significant other unique?” It could be a hobby or a special talent or anything that shows how the couple is exciting and distinctive.
Five Steps to Winning a Free Trip to Fiji in 30 Seconds and Instant Fame:
- Upload your comical and creative video to CheapOair’s Crazy in Love travel contest page. It’s extremely easy and once uploaded, the video is automatically entered into the contest and showcased on CheapOair’s YouTube Channel.
- Videos need to be appropriate for all ages to be considered and must be 30 seconds or less.
- Contest entry dates are from January 17 through February 11.
- The winner will be announced on Valentine’s Day, February 14, on the CheapOair blog.
- The winning video will also be featured on CheapOair’s Facebook and Twitter pages.
The lucky couple will win roundtrip tickets from Los Angeles to the exotic island of Fiji, courtesy of Air Pacific, and a 5-night stay at the 5-star Radisson Resort Fiji Denarau Island. And if they’re ready to tie the knot, Paradise Brides will even set them up with a wedding coordinator, license certificate and everything they’ll need for their big day. It’s the total romantic package and it’s all on CheapOair so be creative!
Winners are selected by the CheapOair team and the contest is available to U.S. residents only. For more information and contest rules, please visit the Crazy in Love contest page.