NEW YORK, October 30, 2013
CheapOair, a leading travel website serving customers online, by phone and mobile apps, announced today the launch of its affiliate program. Free to join, CheapOair will bring great value to site owners and bloggers by helping to monetize third party sites by paying affiliates when their visitors make flight, hotel, car rental, travel insurance or vacation package bookings on CheapOair.
“We are proud to announce the CheapOair Affiliate Network,” said Brijen Rajput, senior vice president of online marketing at CheapOair. “We remain committed to providing our partners with the most competitive incentives and support, assisting in the conversion process from traffic to leads and sales.”
Free to join, potential affiliates can work directly with CheapOair without being a part of an affiliate network or working with a middle man, and benefit from CheapOair’s strong partnerships with airline, hotel and car rental suppliers to bring true value to their website or blog.
Exciting features available to affiliates include but are not limited to:
- Joining the CheapOair Affiliate Network (CAN) at no cost – free and easy to join in
- Generating income by promoting a large selection of travel products including airline tickets, hotel rooms, car rentals and travel insurance without altering brand identity
- A dedicated marketing associate to help optimize conversion potential
- Receive an additional $20 sign-up bonus after accumulating your first $50 in commission
- Utilizing an optional booking engine powered by TravelSpot.us, a turnkey travel program
To learn more, visit http://www.cheapoair.com/affiliates.